In The Blogosphere

Sunday, March 18, 2007

Liturgy of the Hours Class

Yesterday, that was Saturday, I went to class on the Liturgy of the Hours (LOH) at my parents parish. It is also called The Divine Office or simply Christian Prayer. The LOH is a form a prayer that dates back to the first Christians. I started doing it about 8 years ago. There are a couple links below for anybody who wants to know more. I also went with my parents. It was a day long class and it was the first time I was in a "class" setting since my strokes. On the positive side I was able to last just past lunch before I had to leave. That was about 3 hours of class time. On the negative I didn't make it the entire day.

I noticed that a class and lecturer moving at a normal pace is too fast for me now days. I'm still wiped out today. We went to Mass and lunch and that is about all I could handle. I just got up from a 3 hour nap and I can hardly wait to get back to bed tonight.

Information
Encyclopedia

No comments: