In The Blogosphere

Monday, April 16, 2007

StrikeBoy Strokes Again....

Or maybe that was StrokeBoy Strikes again!

Awesome Chick and I are always looking for things that are constructive for me to do yet therapeutic.  All the assigned therapy I do can be so tedious, boring and there isn't much of a feeling of accomplishment.  Yesterday I was assigned long division and multiplication of two digit numbers.  It turns out I have a long way to go to be able to do that.  That's kind of depressing for a person whose favorite classes in college were 4th and 5th semester Calculus and Partial Differential Equations.  Hey I couldn't do that stuff now anyway but common... give me a break will yah?! 

Now for the topic of today's post.  Awesome Chick and I try to come up with things around the house that I can do that have a detailed set of instructions.  That's another thing my therapists are working with me on.  It seems all my elementary school teachers were correct and I can't follow instructions.  Well the task for the day was a set of instructions from the trusty Home Depot Home Maintenance book.  Yep I was to unclog a drain in our bathroom.  It went pretty well to start.  Things took a turn for the worse when the instructions said do rinse out the trap I had just removed from underneath the clogged sink.  Hey it didn't say to NOT rinse the trap in the sink that you just removed the trap from.  I got that darn trap clean as a whistle but just about flooded out the cabinet and the rest of the bathroom.  So my next assignment was drying out all the stuff from under the sink and letting the wood dry, and hopefully not mold.  Details, details, I think those instructions were flawed.

No comments: