In The Blogosphere

Tuesday, February 13, 2007

Michelle Malkin: Obama tries to remove foot from mouth...

Michelle Malkin: Obama tries to remove foot from mouth...


You would think that politicians, supposedly eloquent people, would be able to get their ideas across without constantly "botching jokes", "misspeaking" or worse yet "Even as I said it,” Mr. Obama said Monday, “I realized I had misspoken.” Hey here is a news flash for Mr. Obama. If you realize you are saying something that is not correct as you are saying it, CORRECT IT AS YOU SAY IT OR IMMEDIATELY AFTER! That is the way any parent would teach their child to behave, why is this so difficult for politicians? Do these people seriously believe that the American people are so stupid as to believe that the people we elect cannot go even a week without saying something offensive, stupid and ridiculous? That my friends is offensive, stupid and ridiculous. I think as Mr. Obama was realizing he had misspoken he was also thinking, "oh well, we'll see what the polls do and see if I can get away with offending and fooling the people, if not, we'll fix it later".

No comments: