In The Blogosphere

Saturday, January 13, 2007

Ice Cubes on the Brain

 A problem I have had for quite some time.  Actually this feels kind of cool.  I have been assured it is harmless.

More and more I have been having the ice cube sensation. I read it described like this on Stroke Net quite a while back and I couldn't describe it better. It is like ice cubes are melting in my head. Actually it is kind of a cool feeling. It is also one of those things that when you tell the Dr. about it they just shrug like they have no idea. It's a good thing it is a pleasant sensation.
I figured out that the bout of seizures I had over the weekend was because of a medication change last week. I should have felt it coming on but was caught off guard. Anyway it is good to know what the cause was. I hate "seizure days" though because they are even bigger holes in my memory than regular days. I also feel very lethargic and more easily confused for a couple of days.

 

Technorati tags: ,

Source: StrokeNet Message Board -> Ice Cubes on the Brain

No comments: