In The Blogosphere

Sunday, April 22, 2007

No Fear! (of getting lost)

Yesterday I rode with a friend.  It was my first ride that I was not alone on in a long time.  I know that Awesome Chick was a bit relieved.  She asked John to take me along the same route that ended with me in ' the hood' a few days ago.  I think AC may be a bit nervous about me riding around there.  I wonder why?

Anyway we couldn't identify the specific place that I made the wrong turn at but we found some candidates.  The problem is I could only remember a few snapshots of the previous ride.  I can only remember a few snapshots of the right with John.  We plan on training together at least 1 day each weekend.  That will be nice.  I spend so much time alone I really get excited about seeing family and friends. 

No comments: