In The Blogosphere

Saturday, April 7, 2007

Award for President Clinton

I was never a fan of President Clinton when he was in office.  But it seems he has been doing some good since then.  This seems to be the presidential pattern.  A guy gets elected, then when he is out of office he does more good than when in office.

On thing I wonder though.  Why do the rich and powerful seem to think that solving problems around the world are more important than solving the problems we have here at home?  Granted, even the poor in our country live like kings compared to the ' real poor' in other countries but sometimes I suspect the actions of the rich and powerful are more for the publicity impact.  I'm not thinking of president Clinton here, I'm thinking mostly of the entertainment people who think adopting a child in another country rather than one her is more selfless or something.

 

No comments: